Jeff

Good morning!  I appreciate everything you said and have done, but I agree that the best course of action for us right now is to stay put and postpone the trip.  As disappointed as we all are, I just think that is the most prudent thing to do.  Plus, we know we will have a trip down there soon enough!  The only dates that we’ve kicked around so far were something around Christmas-time.  I understand that is a more expensive time to visit as well as it probably is one of the more popular times with all of your properties in high demand.  Thought I would at least mention it as you said.  The other time we were considering was basically this same time next year (sometime in July 2021).  You never know what may pop up, but know that I will get in touch with you as soon as I can if we see a date that looks interesting.  I completely understand that it is all dependent on availability. Dale, you have been a joy to deal with through all of this.  I can only imagine the difficulties you have faced during this time!  We look forward to getting to stay with you in the (near) future!!! 
Thanks and God Bless.
Jeff